Zachary J. Parle Attorney
Loryetta Jourdan Legal Assistant(319) 896-4006 email@example.com
- Business Transactions and Counseling
- Real Estate
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Estate Planning and Private Wealth
- Iowa, 2021
- University of Iowa College of Law, JD, with distinction, 2021
- Teaching Assistant for Introduction to Law, Professor Andrew Hosmanek
- University of Iowa Tippie College of Business, BBA in Economics, with distinction, 2018
- Judicial Extern for Hon. Thad J. Collins, Chief Bankruptcy Judge Northern District of Iowa, 2020
Attorney Zachary Parle has a general practice with a focused interest in providing counsel to clients relating to business and real estate transactions. Mr. Parle is a graduate of the University of Iowa College of Law, earning his JD, with distinction, in 2021. While in law school, he served as a Judicial Extern for Hon. Thad J. Collins, Chief Bankruptcy Judge Northern District of Iowa.
Prior to joining Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC, Mr. Parle was an attorney for a law firm in Dubuque, IA. In this role, he worked with clients on business mergers and acquisitions, real estate and other general matters.
Mr. Parle was raised in Humboldt, Iowa. He earned his undergraduate degree in Economics from the University of Iowa Tippie College of Business, with distinction, in 2018.
- Savant Wealth Management Acquires World Trend Financial and Terry Lockridge & Dunn (Link) (Link)
- Collaborated with senior counsel and accountants to convert large, privately held corporation from an S-corporation to a C-corporation by obtaining the approval of over 170 shareholders, amending and restating the articles of incorporation, and writing a $66M promissory note to be issued by the corporation to its shareholders.
- Assisted in the negotiation, planning, and execution of a $21.5M asset sale of a regional company, including the preparation of an asset purchase agreement and all related schedules and exhibits, bills of sale for over two hundred pieces of equipment and machinery, non-compete agreements, and assignment and assumption agreements of multi-million-dollar governmental contracts.
- Drafted litigation materials to dissolve multiple business entities, attended mediation, and negotiated the settlement agreement for the sale of a business interest in excess of $310,000.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
News & Events
- SPMB Welcomes Zachary Parle to the Firm, 10/14/2022