- Drafting condominium declarations and condominium association articles and bylaws
- Converting apartment buildings into condominiums
- Subdividing condominium units
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating purchase agreements for residential and commercial condominium units
- Reviewing and counseling regarding condominium declarations and condominium association articles and bylaws
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating mortgage and loan agreements
- Counseling regarding the enforcement of mortgages and other security agreements
- Litigating to enforce mortgages and other security agreements
- Purchasing and negotiating title insurance policies
Real Estate Litigation
- Foreclosing on mortgages
- Litigating to enforce lease agreements
- Appealing property tax assessments
- Filing and foreclosing various types of liens
- Forfeiting real estate installment contracts
A Wealth of Experience
Our experienced attorneys are equipped to handle all of your real estate needs. We care about our clients and provide personal attention to every matter.
Our real estate attorneys bring a team approach to business needs by collaborating with other practice groups including:
Download past presentations and view on-demand videos.
If you have questions regarding our real estate law practice, please email or call us in Cedar Rapids at (319) 366-7641 or in Coralville at (319) 354-1019.