Real Estate Law
The real estate attorneys at Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC have a reputation for successfully planning and implementing some of the state’s most sophisticated real estate development projects, transactions and financing facilities.
- Structuring development entities and negotiating development agreements
- Purchase and sale transactions
- Negotiating financing facilities
- Structuring tax-advantaged and other publicly-assisted real estate developments
- Resolving disputes amongst co-owners of real estate
- Zoning and platting issues, leases, title claims, easements, etc.
- Regulation of real estate brokers
- Real estate litigation and property tax assessment disputes
Click here to download our real estate brochure.