The real estate attorneys at Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC have a reputation for successfully planning and implementing some of the state’s most sophisticated real estate development projects, transactions and financing facilities.
The Real Estate Practice Group consists of eight attorneys, with particular experience serving commercial and agricultural real estate clients in the following areas:
- Structuring development entities and negotiating development agreements
- Purchase and sale transactions
- Negotiating financing facilities
- Structuring tax-advantaged and other publicly-assisted real estate developments
- Resolving disputes amongst co-owners of real estate
- Zoning and platting issues, leases, title claims, easements, etc.
- Regulation of real estate brokers
- Real estate litigation and property tax assessment disputes