2023 Employment Law Risk Management and Compliance Seminar
JOIN OUR LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW ATTORNEYS!
Friday, May 12, 2023
Cedar Rapids Country Club
550 27th St. Dr. SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403
Registration and Complimentary Breakfast: 7:45 – 8:30 AM
Program: 8:30 – 10:30
This timely seminar will provide HR and compliance leaders with relevant, practical and timely employment law updates. The interactive forum will allow participants to ask questions both online and in-person.
- Severance Agreements: When and How to Implement; Whether to Negotiate; and New Updates based on the Speak Out Act and Recent NLRB Ruling Impacting Confidentiality and Non-Disparagement
- Work-From-Home and Reasonable Accommodation Issues Post-COVID
- Workplace Accommodation Requirements Regarding the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA) Effective June 2023
- Developments in Protected Leave
- Case Study on Employer Investigation of Discrimination in the Workplace
Brian J. Fagan
Erin R. Nathan
Thomas D. Wolle
Continuing Education Credit:
This program is valid for 2 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. It has also qualified for 2 hours of CLE.
For questions relating to this event, contact Juli Gotto at email@example.com or (319) 896-4096.
Disclaimer: This seminar is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed or relied on, as legal advice. Please consult your attorney if specific legal information is desired.