Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman represents owners, developers, financing sources and contractors in various types of renewable energy projects, including wind generation, ethanol, solar, biodiesel and methane gas.
We have also represented financing sources in connection with the financing of more than $255,000,000 of ethanol production facilities with a nameplate capacity in excess of 100,000,000 gallons of ethanol per year.
Legal services provided:
- Obtaining necessary permits
- Obtaining and reviewing land easements and wind leases
- Determining compliance with zoning ordinances and requesting amendments to variances from zoning ordinances
- Reviewing engineering and construction service agreements
- Obtaining private equity financing for renewable energy generation facilities
Our experience in wind energy generation includes the representation of project owners and contractors in connection with the development of more than 3,000 megawatts of power in 18 states comprising over 45 different wind projects, including the engineering, procurement and construction of a 400 megawatt project in the State of Indiana.