W. Grant Stoddard Attorney
- Business Transactions and Counseling
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning and Probate Law
- Banking and Finance
- State of Iowa, 2018
- University of Iowa College of Law, JD with distinction, 2018
- Iowa Law Review, student writer
- Boyd Service Award recipient
- Jurisprudence Award for Academic Excellence recipient
- Brigham Young University, BA, cum laude, 2011
- History Teaching
- Utah State University, AS, 2006
- General Studies
- Law Clerk to Judge Michael J. Melloy, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2018-2019
Mr. Stoddard earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Iowa College of Law. He then served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Michael J. Melloy of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Stoddard attended Brigham Young University where he earned a BA in History Teaching. Mr. Stoddard spent the next four years teaching history and government classes at American Preparatory Academy, a public charter school, in West Valley City, Utah.
Before seeking his formal education, Mr. Stoddard served a two-year proselytizing and service mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Ukraine where he became fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Russian and Ukrainian.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Member
- Cedar Rapids Area Estate Planning Council