Stephen B. Larson Attorney
- Business Transactions and Counseling
- Banking and Finance
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning and Probate Law
- State of Iowa, 2019
- Washington University in St. Louis of Law, JD, 2019
- Washington University Law Review, Vol. 95, Staff Writer
- Covenant Theological Seminary, MA, cum laude, 2006
- Hillsdale College, BA, cum laude, 2004
Mr. Larson earned his Juris Doctor from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. Prior to law school, he earned a BA in Philosophy & Religion and History from Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI and an MA in Theological Studies from Covenant Theological Seminary, St. Louis, MO.
Mr. Larson resided in Cheonan, South Korea for eight years where he worked as a lecturer in the Department of General English at Korea Nazarene University and also served as a church finance officer.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association