Rebekah W. Jalilian-Nosraty Attorney
- Iowa, 2020
- University of Iowa College of Law, JD, with distinction, 2020
- Tax Research Assistant
- Senior Articles Editor, the Journal of Transnational Law & Contemporary Problems
- Member, Women Law Students and Staff (OWLSS)
- Member, Hispanic/Latino Law Students Association (HLLSA)
- Member, Pro-Bono Society
- Participant, Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- University of Iowa Tippie College of Business, MAc, 2020
- TA for Income Measurement and Asset Valuation
- The University of Iowa, BA, Spanish and BBA, Accounting, 2017
- TA and program support to undergraduate students for the VITA program
Attorney Rebekah Jalilian-Nosraty has a general practice with an emphasis in providing counsel to businesses in all aspects of corporate transactions. Ms. Jalilian-Nosraty is a graduate of the University of Iowa College of Law and the Tippie College of Business, earning her JD and MAc in 2020. While in law school, she served as the Senior Articles Editor for the Journal of Transnational Law & Contemporary Problems, as a tax research assistant, and as the TA for Income Measurement and Asset Valuation. She was a member of the Organization of Women Law Students and Staff (OWLSS), the Hispanic/Latino Law Students Association (HLLSA), and the Pro-Bono Society. Ms. Jalilian-Nosraty also served on two moot teams, the regional Stephenson Trial Advocacy team and the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration team.
Ms. Jalilian-Nosraty is a 2017 graduate of the University of Iowa, earning a BA in Spanish and BBA in Accounting. From 2016-2018, she was a finance and tax intern for Rockwell Collins where she helped prepare state and foreign entity tax returns. Ms. Jalilian-Nosraty also served as a TA and program support to undergraduate students for the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
Ms. Jalilian-Nosraty plans to sit for the CPA exam in the next year.
Place of birth: Albuquerque, NM
Additional Language: Spanish
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association