Madison T. Schroeder Attorney
- Iowa, 2020
- University of Iowa College of Law, JD, 2020
- DePaul University, summa cum laude, 2017
- BA, Public Relations & Advertising
- BA, Spanish
Attorney Madison Schroeder has a general practice with a focused interest in helping families within the family law and estate planning practice groups and also working with businesses relating to employment law matters.
Ms. Schroeder recently earned her JD from the University of Iowa College of Law where she was active in the Baskerville Moot Court Team and the Legal Clinic. She attended DePaul University and graduated with high honors, earning a BA in both Public Relations & Advertising and Spanish in 2017. While in Chicago, Ms. Schroeder gained experience working as a legal intern for a boutique law firm and also a marketing intern for a legal ethics consulting firm.
Ms. Schroeder is fluent in Spanish.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
News & Events
- SPMB Welcomes Five New Associates, 10/23/2020