Joseph J. Porter Attorney
- Iowa, 2020
- University of Iowa College of Law, JD, with high distinction, 2020
- Dean's Award in Secured Transactions
- Faculty Award in Administrative Law
- Merit-based Full Tuition Scholarship
- Georgia State University, MA, 2017
- Iowa State University, BA, magna cum laude, 2015
Joseph Porter recently joined the firm’s litigation practice. He graduated with High Distinction from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2020. During law school, Mr. Porter participated in the Baskerville Moot Court Team and the Legal Clinic.
Mr. Porter was born and raised in Western Iowa. He earned his undergraduate degree in Philosophy, magna cum laude, from Iowa State University in 2015. He continued his studies at Georgia State University, where he served as a graduate student teacher while earning his master’s degree in Philosophy.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
News & Events
- SPMB Welcomes Five New Associates, 10/23/2020