Jacob K. Vetter Attorney
- Iowa, 2021
- University of Iowa College of Law, JD, with highest distinction, 2021
- Order of the Coif
- Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award
- Dean’s Award for Legal Analysis Writing and Research I
- Faculty Award for Property
- Northwestern University, BA, 2008
Attorney Jacob Vetter has a general practice with a focused interest in providing counsel to clients relating to business transactions and estate planning. Mr. Vetter is a graduate of the University of Iowa College of Law, earning his JD, with highest distinction, in 2021.
Prior to law school, Mr. Vetter served as a Naval Flight Officer in the United States Navy from 2008-2018.
Mr. Vetter was raised in Grinnell, Iowa. He earned his undergraduate degree in Economics from Northwestern University in 2008.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
- Cedar Rapids Area Estate Planning Council (CRAEPC)
News & Events