Jacob K. Vetter Attorney
Anna White Legal Assistant(319) 896-4050 email@example.com
- Iowa, 2021
- University of Iowa College of Law, JD, with highest distinction, 2021
- Order of the Coif
- Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award
- Dean’s Award for Legal Analysis Writing and Research I
- Faculty Award for Property
- Northwestern University, BA, 2008
Attorney Jacob Vetter has a general practice with a focused interest in providing counsel to clients relating to business transactions and estate planning. Mr. Vetter is a graduate of the University of Iowa College of Law, earning his JD, with highest distinction, in 2021.
Prior to law school, Mr. Vetter served as a Naval Flight Officer in the United States Navy from 2008-2018.
Mr. Vetter was raised in Grinnell, Iowa. He earned his undergraduate degree in Economics from Northwestern University in 2008.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
- Cedar Rapids Area Estate Planning Council (CRAEPC)
- Indian Creek Nature Center, Board of Directors
Honors & Awards
- Great Plains Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Business/Corporations, 2023
- Elder Abuse Law Update at the Iowa Academy of Trust and Estate Counsel Annual Meeting, 11/04/2022
- Regulatory Changes and Case Law Updates for Financial Institutions Webinar, 08/04/2022
News & Events