Drew A. Powell Attorney
- State of Iowa, 2018
- University of Iowa College of Law, JD, 2018
- Dean's Award for Top Grade in Business Associations
- Journal of Gender, Race & Justice: Student Writer
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medal for Excellence in Bankruptcy Studies
- Whitman College, BA, cum laude, 2014
- Judicial Law Clerk for Thad Collins, Chief Bankruptcy Judge, Northern District of Iowa, 2018-2019
Drew Powell is a litigation attorney with a general practice including business and commercial litigation and bankruptcy law. Mr. Powell grew up in Wellman, IA. He studied international politics and political theory at Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington and earned his JD from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2018.
Prior to joining Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman in 2019, Mr. Powell served as Judicial Law Clerk for Thad Collins, Chief Bankruptcy Judge for the Northern District of Iowa.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Cedar Rapids Curling Club, Board Member